Fire Protections Pumps
Fire Protection Series have been tested to fully meet UL & FM specifications. These series include End Suctions, Split Case, Vertical In-Line and Vertical Turbine products.
- Models fully meet UL & FM specifications.
- 125# and 250 # ANSI Flange Suction/ Discharge.
- Available standard in Cast Iron/Bronze fitted or other alloy as Stainless Steel for application versatility.
- Heavy-duty Cast Iron/Bronze fitted bowls standard.
- All bowl assemblies are flanged for ease in assembly and disassembly.
- Bowls have an internal vitreous enamel porcelain lining and an external o-ring for drypit applications.
- Heavy-duty discharge cases with dual bearings are standard.
- Cast iron or fabricated steel discharge heads.
- Capacities to: 5,000 GPM
- Heads to: 370 PSI
- Speed ranges: 3600 to 1500 RPM