MA19 - 1½ Hour Rated Non-Motorized Airfoil Blade Fire Damper
- Depth: 5½"
- UL Classified: 1½ Hour Fire Resistance
- Certifications: Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.: 555
- National Fire Protection Association: 80 & 90A
- ICC's International Building Code
- Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Frame Material: 16 ga. Galvanized Steel
- Frame Type: Hat Channel
- Blade Material: 20 ga. Double-Skinned Galvanized Steel (equal to 14 ga.)
- Blade Action: Parallel
- Axles: Square, Plated Solid Steel Stub
- Bearings: Oil Impregnated Bronze
- Linkage: Jamb
- Stops: 18 ga. Galvanized Steel at Head and Sill
- Jamb Seals: Stainless Steel
- Actuator: Non-Motorized Spring Closure Mechanism
- Fusible Link: 165°F
- Finish: Mill
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 4 in. w.g.
- Maximum Velocity: 2000 fpm (4000fpm through 32"W x 36"H)
*Dampers smaller than minimum frame size require transitions.