BS55 - Extruded Aluminum Backdraft Damper
Designed for strength and minimum leakage; this is a medium duty extruded aluminum backdraft damper
- Minimum Panel Size: 8" x 8"
- Maximum Panel Size: 48" x 72"
- Frame Depth: 4"
- Frame Material: 0.081" Thick Extruded Aluminum Alloy
- Frame Type: Channel
- Blade Type: Overlapping Edges for Strength and Low Leakage
- Blade Material: .081" Thick Extruded Aluminum Alloy
- Blade Action: Parallel
- Blade Seals: Silicone Rubber Off-Set Leg
- Shaft: ½" Diameter Extruded Aluminum Pin Lock Design
- Jamb Seals: None
- Bearings: Celcon
- Linkage: Face Mounted (In Airstream)
- Temperature Limits: -40°F to 190°F
- Finish: Mill
*Dampers smaller than minimum frame size require transitions