A182 - Parallel/Opposed Single Thickness Blade Stainless Steel Control Damper
The series A182 control damper is designed for the more corrosive conditions, which require equipment to be manufactured totally of stainless steel. The damper frame and blades are fabricated from 304 stainless steel with a 2B finish. The linkage consists of stainless steel blade brackets, linkage rods, and trunnions that ride in a Celcon bearing for ease of operation.
- Notable Features:
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Corrosion Resistant
- Extendable Shaft
- Quick Specs:
- Minimum Panel Size: 6" x 8¾"
- Maximum Panel Size: 48" x 96"
- Frame Depth: 4"
- Frame Type: Hat Channel Shaped
- Frame Material: 18 ga. 304 Stainless Steel
- Blade Type: Roll Formed / Single Thickness
- Blade Material: 18 ga. 304 Stainless Steel
- Blade Action: Parallel or Opposed
- Blade Seals: None
- Jamb Seals: None
- Axles: ½" Stainless Steel
- Drive Shaft: Extendable 8" Beyond Frame
- Bearings: Press Fit, Stainless Steel Sleeve Type
- Linkage: Chevron Type Formed Brackets Stainless Steel
- Finish: Mill
- Max Differential Pressure: 4 in. w.g.
- Max Velocity: 2000fpm
*Dampers smaller than minimum frame size require transitions.